Walking Each Other Home As We Grow Up in Christ, with Jamie Voss
Join host Karen Hodge and gospel friend Jamie Voss as they chat about what it means to walk each other Home as we grow up in Christ. We encourage you to share this episode and listen with a friend. We have provided free walking together questions at: https://encourage.pcacdm.org/walking-together/
Connect with Walking Together Questions
This podcast is part of an 8 weeks series called Walking Each Other Home.
- We are encouraging you to intentionally listen to these podcasts together, so share it with a friend.
- Set a time to listen and connect during the week, maybe over coffee, a phone call, or take a walk together.
- Download the Walking Together Questions here: https://encourage.pcacdm.org/walking-together/
Three specific questions for this episode:
Walking and Talking about Growing Up in Christ
- Share a story about a spiritual mother or mentor who discipled you.
- Life-on-life discipleship is a show-and-tell ministry. What is one thing that person showed you or told you that spiritually formed your life?
- Is there anyone who you have had the privilege to walk alongside as they matured in Christ? How did that experience spiritually form you as well?
Connect to CDM Women’s Ministry Resources:
Encouraging the enCourage Team:
Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook and share us with the women you know who could use a little enCouragement!
Share us on Facebook or Instagram. Just save the graphic below, or you can go to enCourage Women Facebook and share the link there.
LET US KNOW
Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Send us an email or find us on social media.
Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
Don’t miss an episode:
You can listen to our podcasts on a variety of platforms such as iTunes, iTunes mobile app, “Podcasts,” or, if you are on Android, a good app we recommend is “Pocket Casts” or you can click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.
While you can look up any show and listen to episodes on-demand, subscribing to enCourage Podcast is the best way to make sure you never miss a new show. Once you’re subscribed to a podcast, your chosen app (ITunes, etc.) will alert you when a new episode is available – and you also can download episodes to listen to them offline. If you don’t have the app, you can stream the podcast directly from this site anytime.