Discipling Women in the Workplace with Jeany Jun
How is your work an opportunity to advance God’s Kingdom? It’s easy to get caught up in the grind of work, but as Jeany Jun reminds us today, work can be so much more.
- How does Colossians 3:23-24 tell us our faith should affect our work?
- Jeany shares how a missed opportunity to share her faith made her think proactively about how she could naturally share her faith given another opportunity. What are some opportunities you have to share your faith? How could you proactively prepare to have an answer if you are asked?
- How do you see those in the world around you struggle to make what they do who they are? How have you struggled to see yourself as a child of God instead of being defined by what you do?
- How does knowing you are working for the King, fuel you to strive for excellence?
- What is the difference between working with excellence and striving for perfection?
Encouraging the enCourage Team:
Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman in need of encouragement will find us.
Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook and share us with the women you know who could use a little enCouragement!
Share us on Facebook or Instagram. Just save the graphic below, or you can go to enCourage Women Facebook and share the link there.
Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
About the Speaker:
Jeany Kim Jun
Jeany is wife of a ruling elder and mother of three, who is passionate about discipleship. As a professor and licensed pharmacist, she served in Cambodia for three years and participated in medical missions.
Connect with the Resources Jeany Recommends:
Don’t miss an episode:
You can listen to our podcasts on a variety of platforms such as iTunes, iTunes mobile app, “Podcasts,” or, if you are on Android, a good app we recommend is “Pocket Casts” or you can click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.
While you can look up any show and listen to episodes on-demand, subscribing to enCourage Podcast is the best way to make sure you never miss a new show. Once you’re subscribed to a podcast, your chosen app (ITunes, etc.) will alert you when a new episode is available – and you also can download episodes to listen to them offline. If you don’t have the app, you can stream the podcast directly from this site anytime.