Train Up a Child Gospel-Centered Resources for Discipling Children with Meaghan May
How do you train your children in the Gospel in a way that affects every day of their lives? In this episode, Meaghan May shares some of the resources and strategies she is using to disciple children both in her home and in her community.
- How is sharing the Gospel with our children more about integration than addition?
- How do you see God with your head, your heart, and your hands?
- Does talking about God naturally flow from your awareness of Him? Why or why not?
- Describe some of the “Gospel classrooms” Meaghan mentions. Are there any that you could be more intentional of utilizing?
- Why do you think it is important for parents to be the “chief repenters” in their homes?
- Who are some Gospel Coaches in your life? How do they help you coach your own heart with the Gospel?
Encouraging the enCourage Team:
Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman in need of encouragement will find us.
Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook and share us with the women you know who could use a little enCouragement!
Share us on Facebook or Instagram. Just save the graphic below, or you can go to enCourage Women Facebook and share the link there.
Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
About the Speaker:
Meaghan loves her husband Paul, pastor of King’s Cross, a PCA church plant in Northern Virginia. They have five precious children. Meaghan began a MABS degree at RTS Orlando and has been in church ministry with her husband for seventeen years. When not under a pile of laundry, Meaghan enjoys exploring the East Coast with her friends and family, reading and running.
Connect with the Resources Meaghan Recommends:
Don’t miss an episode:
You can listen to our podcasts on a variety of platforms such as iTunes, iTunes mobile app, “Podcasts,” or, if you are on Android, a good app we recommend is “Pocket Casts” or you can click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.
While you can look up any show and listen to episodes on-demand, subscribing to enCourage Podcast is the best way to make sure you never miss a new show. Once you’re subscribed to a podcast, your chosen app (ITunes, etc.) will alert you when a new episode is available – and you also can download episodes to listen to them offline. If you don’t have the app, you can stream the podcast directly from this site anytime.