Do you look in the mirror and see a leader? But the truth is, if you look over your shoulder you probably see someone following you, even if it is just a small child, but does your leadership bring others closer to Christ? On this episode, Susan Hunt joins Karen Hodge to discuss how to think biblically about leadership.
- Who is a leader who has impacted your life?
- Have you ever had a leader that brought you closer to Christ?
- How is servant leadership different than positional leadership?
- How is our desire to seek recognition at conflict with reflecting Christ?
- How does the mundane become majestic?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook to be entered in a FREE DRAWING to attend CDM’s Women’s Leadership Conference for FREE!
Books by Susan Hunt