In All Things…Unshakable Joy:
Is your joy unshakable? Children can be quick to giggle, but sometimes as adults we can struggle to find our joy. The Apostle Paul may have known something we don’t for in the book of Philippians, he describes joy that is certainly not affected by his circumstances. Today, Melissa Kruger shares how her study of Paul’s letter gave her an unshakeable joy.
- What is Melissa’s biblical definition of Christian joy?
- How is earthly joy different from the joy of the Gospel?
- What are some reasons we struggle to have joy?
- How is community an important part of having joy?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- You can also connect with Melissa Kruger through social media on