God for Us:
Does God ever feel far away? On this episode of the enCourage podcast, Abby Hutto joins Karen Hodge to talk about God’s love and the struggle most of us face in believing God is for us. Abby shares her own struggle with feeling distant from God, and how her study of the Gospel of John brought her closer to Jesus and the love of the Father.
- How do you see the love of God talked about in the world around you?
- Does God the Father seem distant or angry to you?
- How does Abby say she came to see God differently?
- How does Abby say we know Jesus is close to our pain?
- How do we move from knowledge in our head to applying truth to our hearts?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM