The brokenness of this world hurts. Its broken edges rub up against our tender hearts and pierce our relationships creating division, conflict, and grief, but the work of Christ promises us more than this world’s brokenness. Scripture promises us that one day our divided hearts will be renewed and our broken relationships will be restored. In this episode, we are replaying Karen’s conversation with Courtney Doctor as they discuss ONE, John 17:20-21, and the hope of God’s Story From Garden to Glory.
- How do you see division and brokenness in the world around you?
- How has your relationship with God been affected by your divided heart?
- How has your relationship with others been affected by a divided heart–either yours or theirs?
- What promise does Courtney mention from Revelation 21-22?
- How does Scripture give you hope both for your vertical relationship with God and your horizontal relationship with others?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.