The Secret of Contentment
How much is enough? Do you really believe that God is good and sovereign over your circumstances? In this episode we are replaying Karen’s conversation with Melissa Kruger as they go back to the beginning of our discontentment to see what the Bible says about coveting and the real secret to contentment. It’s worth a second listen!
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- What is the “next thing” that you are waiting for that makes contentment elusive?
- What could you do today to foster a deeper relationship with the Lord in this season of life? What obstacles will you need to overcome?
- Melissa says the enemy of contentment is covetousness. Do you agree or disagree?
- Respond to Brenae Brown’s statement: The opposite of scarcity is not abundance but enough….”
- What was the real root of Eve’s problem? Do you identify with her struggle?
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.