Finding Purpose on Your Life’s Path
Have you ever wondered about your purpose? Does your faith affect your work and how you enjoy God in what you are doing? Today, Anna Nash joins Karen Hodge to share how God led her to begin a ministry called pathFinder to teach people to align their God given gifts in His kingdom.
- Do you feel like your work is impacting God’s Kingdom?
- How do you move from head to heart in making your purpose enjoying God for God’s glory?
- How does knowing God affect your purpose? Have you thought through a life mission statement?
- How does your story fit into God’s story?
- What is the difference between a story teller and a story dweller?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.