Singleness in the Church:
What does singleness mean in the context of the Church? Everyone is called to at least a season of singleness, so how can singleness be a blessing both to the single person and to the Body of Christ? Today, Sue Harris joins Karen Hodge to talk about the blessing of being single and how the Church can better serve those doing life solo.
- What are some of the different variables you see in the lives of women who are single compared to those who are married?
- What are some reasons a woman might be single?
- Sue talks about how Christ upheld and affirmed singleness. Do you believe singleness is a gift?
- How is the Body of Christ richer because Jesus brings together both married women and single women?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.