Same Here, Sisterfriend:
The adventures of motherhood can be both surprising and isolating. Today, Holly Mackle joins Karen Hodge to share about her new book: Same Here Sisterfriend. Join us as we laugh alongside her mom-community and connect with others who have clung to Jesus in the journey!
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- Engaging Motherhood Website
- Holly’s Books:
- Connect with Caroline Saunders
- What is the most surprising part of motherhood?
- Do you have a funny story to share? What mom-scout badge would you have already earned?
- How has motherhood given you a greater understanding of God?
- How have you struggled to find your identity in Christ instead of in your children’s behavior?
- Have you ever excused yourself from a picture because of something external? What do you think about what Holly said, “I want to see me the way God sees me too: covered, surrounded, sheltered and enveloped in Christ’s mighty love. That’s the only frame of mind from which to decide whether or not to get in the picture”?
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.