Faithfulness in the Afternoon of Life
What does it mean to grow old with grace and purpose? Let’s be honest, aging is hard. On this episode, Sharon Betters joins Karen Hodge to remind us that as believers, we have the key to faithfulness in the afternoon of life. In God’s Word, we can find purpose and meaning as we grow older.
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you the the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- As you grow older, what are some of the challenges you have faced?
- Respond to Sharon’s statement, “Grow up, not old.”
- What do you need to do today to help become that sweet old lady everyone wants to be around?
- What women in your life have modeled faithfulness in aging? What did you learn from them?
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.