Bringing the Hope of the Gospel to the Hearts of Moms with Laura Wifler from Risen Motherhood
The challenges of motherhood can be overwhelming. In the midst of potty training, nursing or the many demands of caring for littles, it can be easy to forget that God cares. In this episode Laura Wifler joins Karen Hodge to introduce us to Risen Motherhood, a resource for moms that offers hope. Its website, podcast, and blog encourage moms to live in light of the resurrection by seeing how the Bible is relevant to our everyday struggles.
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- How have you been tempted with a standard of motherhood that seemed unattainable?
- What does the Gospel have to say about your identity and your purpose as a mother?
- How important is it for you to spend regular time in God’s Word?
- How have you been encouraged by other mothers who have taken off their masks and shared their struggles authentically?
- What does Romans 8:1 have to say about how you are doing as a mom?
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on Facebook for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We’d love to hear more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a source of encouragement – we’d be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.